Buy WoW Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider
In World of Warcraft patch 5.4.0. developers decided to add a new raid named "Siege of Orgrimmar". And as we can see, now a list of available achievement is only expanding, so meet the new meta-achievement — "Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider". Once you get it, you have a chance to become an owner of Reins of Galakras — the proto-dragon mount. Tired of playing and want someone to get it instead of you? Our team may do this boost instead you! Write us and get to know the details being first!
Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider Boost Rewards:
- You'll obtain the mount which can fly — Reins of Galakras.
- A new meta-achievement called Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider.
- Fourteen new achievements that you'll be given from the raid Siege of Orgrimmar.
Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider Carry Requirements:
- Your character should have level 90-120.
- We are able to complete all parts of the raid within 1 to 7 days.
Recommendations for Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider:
- At the moment Immerseus splits, you should do everything possible in order not to let him come up to the blobs of corruption. Use the slow, root and stun for that. In 30 seconds Immerseus will return even in case there're not any corrupted blobs moving towards him. At this moment all corrupted blobs that are left will transform into Tears of the Vale. Kill them and continue doing that until ten of them are killed.
- When the first Desperate Measures stage is going, you should pass the Mark of Anguish to 5 people or even more over all-out of 2 hundred yard. After that, the Fallen Protectors are to be killed while the stage of He Softfoot's Desperate Measures. What we do is create in room a circle and pass the mark from one player to another. That is much easier if you have 2 groups that have assigned targets for person they want to throw to, and then just go here and there. Once the Anguish is received from another player, you have to wait 5 seconds before passing it to other person, thus, you'll use cooldowns and weaker players will have time to rollback while the stronger players attack Embodied Anguish.
- Do not allow unleashed corruption to merge with the Amalgam of Corruption in Orgrimmar Siege, otherwise you'll not be able to defeat it. When the real boss phase is going, throw a ball at the boss. Players can prevent that, and get the achievement as the balls should not reach the boss. We've made it quite easy as we hadn't had any DPS completed, so there weren't any balls to intercept.
- While defeating Galakras, make sure that no one of friendly NPCs are died whilst the battle. Every NPC should stay alive. Every of the little footmen should stay alive as well. We succeeded and could do it quite easy at our first raid having normal mode. I don't think it was just a coincidence.
- You should kill the Sha of Pride while Norushen is alive. One more important thing to remember is that no one of players shouldn't get pride from Manifestations of Pride while the process. It refers to the huge adds that tend to appear in the room's niches. In order they don't cast, you should stun them. 2 players who stand closer to the adds should have a buff at the moment they die. The buff is called the Gift of the Titans.
- Go into 6 super hot Crawler Mines, find the Iron Juggernaut and kill him in Siege of Orgrimmar. On the stage two you’ll see a laser that is aimed on a mine of crawler and the mine becomes extremely heated. You have to overheat 6 mines of crawler and then stomp them. You have enough time to do that until the timer of rage switches on. In case you’re required more time to do this task, you can slow down DPS.