Buy Mythic+ Dungeons Loot Run Boost
What is Dragonflight Mythic+ Dungeons?
- In World of Warcraft game Mythic Dungeons are the certain activities created for five players. A team of players that usually consists of a healer, a tank and 3 other characters that can damage, go into a dungeon where following the map they can do different tasks. There are a lot of various bosses and enemies which are called “trash" in the dungeon. When every of the bosses is killed, the dungeon is meant to be completed;
- In this meaning the word "Mythic" stands for the dungeon's level of difficulty. Generally, levels include Normal, Heroic and Mythic levels of difficulty. In the Normal and Heroic levels the groups for executing the task are created randomly and quite fast. In contrast to them, at Mythic difficulty players must find and make up the groups on their own;
- Actually, the dungeons have always been included into the game, so Mythic difficulty isn't an invention in this regard. But a new feature — "the Plus" that developers have added into the WoW's 6th expansion called Legion made a game and dungeons even more fascinating;
- When the players had completed their first WoW dungeon, they get a keystone weekly. It has got a number on it (e.g. +4, +5) and is required for entering the certain dungeon. After that, players can find a group and start a journey into the dungeon the number of which they have on the Keystone;
- When the 5 players get into the dungeon, they should come up to the podium and put their Keystone in it. Once it's done, the dungeon will start changing. After that, they will be returned to the dungeon and they will see a timer that counts down. When the time approaches to 0, the pathway will be unlocked, and they will able to start;
- Next thing they see is the firing of the starter pistol after which they can perform the task as usual. But you should remember that the difficulty of the dungeon increases with its number. The aim of the players is to finish the dungeon before the time expires (reminds WoW speedrunning);
- One important peculiarity. If the dungeon is completed in time, the players will get the loot and the level of their Keystone will be increased. In case they had troubles with time and they couldn't finish it in time, their keystone would die;
- There may be endless difficulty levels of these dungeons, but players in the tournaments will be asked to try up to +23 levels;
Buy WoW Mythic + plus Dungeons carry on FatBossTV
There are lots of various nuances which affect the time of completing the dungeon. Starting from the formation of the team; choosing the right pathway inside the dungeon or defining the mobs that are going to be killed during the run. These variations are numerous: even using of spells in the final stage has a great impact on the result, so things should be considered thoroughly. But what really defines whether the team is good or not is the way they deal with the Affixes.
Within the period of first 2 weeks every player that has a desire can take part in it. The required things include having a 5-player team and five completed Mythic dungeons of level 23 (over the qualification period — 2 weeks). After that the teams that meet these conditions will enter the stage of Time Trials. It's not really detailed right now, but developers want to make the most of it, so only the strongest players will compete in the end.
Mythic+ dungeon affixes:
- Due to the Raging, additional mobs can damage double time, because they are on the verge of death. That's why players' attention should be paid to the certain enemies one after one instead of the area damaging;
- During the fight there will be some burning explosions on the ground produced by Volcanic. They are used for disrupting the casting speed of the players;
- Thanks to Tyrannical affix the bosses have an increased HP and can attack with more power. As a rule, bosses are the simplest part of the Mythic+ dungeons. It is so, because players can create a strategy beforehand and use cooldowns to defeat them really fast. When the bosses are made harder, the traditional flow of the fight changes a little bit as players should come up with the new tactics for killing them;
- Because of Teeming a bigger number of extra trash mobs is spawned inside the dungeon. For this reason, the tanks who have already had experience of similar fight should also change their strategy. And the bigger number of enemies is reflected in higher damage;
- Explosive affix is responsible for appearing fire balls during the fight. If players don't eliminate the balls, they will burst up in some time. It means that the damage for the players increases, thus, some of the players may get killed at higher levels. In order to compensate this situation, players who damage should focus on eliminating the bombs instead of the dungeon enemies;
- Fortified is the contrary to the Tyrannical affix. Additional mobs get more HP and can provide more harm. This affix is quite difficult for all the players in a team. The majority of the other Affixes is focused on the additional enemies, instead of the bosses. That means that players may get Fortified and Teeming affixes in just 1 week. Due to this, the level of difficulty in the dungeon in increased not only for one fighting, but also for every separate encounter.