Buy WoW Glory of the Cataclysm Hero Carry
The tactics are rather plain, so you’ll easily get this achievement. When you see that the boss is going to debuff you, your tank has to put him in the fire and repeat. If everything is fine, then the boss will receive about 1 or 2 stacks of the debuff. The thing is that you should make sure the boss has received 15 stacks of debuff before the moment you kill him. If the boss doesn't have fifteen stacks, the tank should repeat the process again until the boss gets 15 stacks. Once it's made, you can easily defeat him.
- For every player in the group there's only one Angered Earth spawned by Quake.
- There's no need to kill all 10 additional mobs simultaneously.
- You have a chance to get the buff 100% increasing your haste from Corla. But it's possible only when Corla is near an evolved zealot (about forty yards).
- It's better for you to have only one evolved zealot up at once.
- Getting all 15 stacks quickly is difficult. Don't hurry with this. Get the stacks as fast as you can.
- Keep in mind the interrupts as it’s important.
Before you get in the fight with the boss, every player has to mount a camel. By the help of the camel the run speed of the players will be increased. Besides that, the casters will be able to cast when moving. However, there're 2 spells the boss uses which can make players dismount. It's quite clear that you should avoid these things in order to kill the boss. At the first stage the boss will be using Earth Spike spell. It's a dark cloud on the floor that is moving and has spikes to get the players off their mounts. At the second stage just when the boss is broken apart into parts there'll be one the Quicksand spell. Players, who have got into it, will also be dismounted. The Quicksand has a look of whirling sand at the floor. In order to defeat the boss, go on attacking the boss and his mobs trying not to catch the spells about which we've written above.
- Don't forget that the among the other players the adds will attack only the latest threat. Thus, only the player you've chosen should deal with them.
- Although the geyser and the tornadoes are similar, do not mix them up.
- Pets get the debuff stacks and don't get the achievement.
- The spell called "Mind control" used by Priests works really good on the adds.
- For this instance run you've got only one shot (with the use of the method mentioning). You can't reset it (but you can wait thirty minutes until the instance resets).
- You should click on the Orbs.
- The whole group shares the orbs collection. Thus, it's not bound to only one player.
- In the upper part of your screen you can see a counter of orbs.
- The priest's ability "Lightwell" may help you a lot.
- The spawn of the crocs takes place in groups of 4. If the crocs aren't killed, you'll need 5 groups.
- The second stage will start when the last Servant is defeated.
- Players can receive the add's debuff only if they are in melee range at the moment the add dies.
- 2 kinds of tactics which are followed by the most groups.
- There isn't any boss enrage timer.
- To get the achievement, you should kill only 4 mini-bosses. You may not deal with the final boss at all.
- You can increase your speed by the help of such buffs like Aspect of the Pack or Swiftness Potion.
- If you don't kill snakes, they won't respawn.
- There'll be a Reverberating Hymn. (It will appear when the boss’ health is decreased by 33%).
- You can complete this via multiple boss encounters.